About the job
Job Description :
- Understand the use cases and workflows of DLP and CASB solutions
- TResearch and Analysis of vulnerabilities and misconfiguration impacting client’s information systems using tools like Cycognito Attack Surface Management (AMS) or any other AMS solutions and develop security advisory for remediation.
- Report the findings to asset owners
- Escalating to the Red Team Lead within client environment
- Review the attack surface management and red teaming procedure document on a quarterly basis and keep it updated
- Should have 5 to 8 years of experience in Vulnerability Management for data centre and cloud preferably using Tenable.IO, AWS Inspector or Qualys Guard
- Exposure to CVE database
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux operating system.
- Clear understanding of network communication protocols like TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4 and IPv6
- Experience of working in a virtual team within a globally distributed company with numerous cultures
- Good understanding of Data Protection, policies, and standards
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)