Our services include many of the same components as in-house assessments, such as conducting a review of a vendor's security policies and procedures, review of vulnerability Assessment / Penetration Testing, and providing a report with recommendations for improvement.
The advantage of outsourcing these services is that your organization can access a wider range of expertise and resources, and can conduct assessments on a more regular basis. Our team of experts has extensive experience in conducting risk assessments, implementing security controls, and providing training and education on cyber security best practices. Some common components of vendor cyber risk assessment services include:
- Conducting a thorough review of a vendor's security policies and procedures
- Review the vendor's network and systems for vulnerabilities
- Evaluating the vendor's ability to detect and respond to security incidents
- Providing a report with recommendations for improving the vendor's security posture
- Ongoing cyber risk monitoring and support to help the vendor maintain a strong security posture
Security Services & Specialists
The shortage of cybersecurity specialists is a major challenge for organizations in many industries, as it makes it difficult for them to find and hire the personnel they need to protect against cyber threats and maintain strong cybersecurity posture. Another challenge is that for Focused and Niche areas within Cybersecurity, companies find it even more difficult to train & retain the talent. We can help your organization, by managing your cyber security governance, risk management, compliance processes and high-end platforms.
CyberAssure offers two flavors of these services to its clients:
- Our team of specialists delivers these services from our offices as a shared service model, serving multiple clients on need basis.
- We hire dedicated security specialists for you, who operate from either your offices as a or from CyberAssure offices. Every specialist in this model only works for one client and works as an internal resource for client.